Certainly one of Salesforce’s most potent options is File-Triggered Flows (RTFs). It’s possible you’ll automate procedures and reduce human labor by utilizing RTFs to design flows which can be robotically triggered each time a document is generated or modified.
The basics of File-Triggered Flows, together with the best way to create one, the totally different set off varieties obtainable, and the best way to use them successfully in your Salesforce org, can be lined on this weblog.
File-Triggered Circulation Creation
Observe these steps to assemble a File-Triggered Circulation:
- Navigate to the Circulation Builder in Salesforce.
- Click on on the “New Circulation” button.
- Select the “File-Triggered Circulation” choice.
- Choose the item that you really want the circulate to set off on.
- Select the kind of set off that you simply wish to use (extra on that later).
- Set any extra standards or situations for the set off.
- Add the actions that you really want the circulate to carry out.
What are the Varied Triggers in Salesforce?
For File-Triggered Flows, there are two totally different set off varieties:
Actions might be taken earlier than a document is saved by utilizing before-Save triggers. This sort of set off can be utilized to hold out validation or compute values primarily based on the data within the document.
Do not forget to take a look at: What are Auto-Launched Flows? | All You Need to Know
Environment friendly Use of File-Triggered Flows
1. Restrict the variety of File-Triggered Flows that you simply use. Every circulate can have a major impression on efficiency, so it’s necessary to solely use them when obligatory.
2. Use Earlier than-Save triggers to carry out validation and scale back errors in your org.
3. Use After-Save triggers to create associated data, replace different data, or carry out different actions that aren’t crucial to the document being saved.
4. Check your File-Triggered Flows completely earlier than deploying them to your org. This may enable you to determine any efficiency points or errors that might impression your customers
Try one other superb weblog by Mayank right here: What are Auto-Launched Flows? | All You Need to Know
File-Triggered Flows are a robust instrument for automating processes and lowering handbook work in your Salesforce org. By following these greatest practices, you should utilize File-Triggered Flows successfully and keep away from inflicting efficiency points in your org.
A record-triggered auto-launched circulate makes extra updates to the triggering document earlier than or after it’s saved to the database. Perceive the issues and particular behaviors of flows that make before- and after-save updates.
So, that is the Introduction to File-Triggered Circulation utilized in Salesforce.
And this circulate is generally utilized by the customers.