Final Up to date on November 4, 2022 by Rakesh Gupta
Massive Thought or Enduring Query:
- Methods to save recipe outcomes to multiple dataset?
This weblog submit will assist us to know the next
- Perceive CRM Analytics recipe and dataset
- Save recipe outcomes to 2 datasets
Donna Serdula is a System administrator at Gurukul On Cloud (GoC). She simply began studying CRM analytics from Trailhead and obtained the next necessities from her supervisor:
- Create a dataset combining Alternative and Account utilizing Account Id (utilizing lookup be a part of)
- Save the recipe consequence to 2 datasets
Automation Champion Strategy (I-do):
A dataset is a set of supply knowledge specifically formatted and optimized for interactive exploration. Dataset is used to create lenses and dashboards.
A recipe is an alternate option to create a dataset. Recipes have to be created from an current dataset or related knowledge (knowledge sync) and are in-built a visible interface known as Information Prep.
With recipes, you may in a position to do the next:
- Mix knowledge from a number of datasets or synced knowledge
- Rework (Buket, method area, change area attributes, and so forth.) or filter fields
- Add or take away fields
- Write the recipe consequence to datasets, connections, or CSV recordsdata
Join disconnected nodes or branches to affix or append knowledge from any node to another node in a recipe. You too can create a department at an intermediate node and be a part of or append it to a different path within the recipe.
Guided Observe (We-do):
There are 7 steps to unravel Donna’s enterprise requirement utilizing CRM Analytics Recipe. We should:
- Within the knowledge supervisor navigate to Information Supervisor | Recipes | New Recipe.
- Click on Add Enter Information possibility, and choose the examine field subsequent to the related object Alternative.
- Click on Subsequent.
- The following step is so as to add the be a part of node to convey knowledge from the account object.
- Click on Add Node and choose Be a part of.
- Choose the related object Account to affix and select which columns to incorporate.
- Click on Subsequent.
- Choose the be a part of kind, i.e., Lookup
- Choose Account Id because the Be a part of Key.
- Use the Preview tab to preview columns and their knowledge.
- As soon as prepared, click on Apply so as to add the node to the recipe.
- It’s time to avoid wasting the recipe consequence to the primary dataset.
- Let’s save the recipe consequence to a different dataset.
- Nearly there! As soon as every part appears to be like good, click on the Save and Run button.
- Click on Save once more.
Schedule a Recipe to Run Routinely
You possibly can run your recipes robotically on the scheduled time or after an occasion. For instance, Use time-based scheduling to make sure that new knowledge is on the market to your dataset. Use event-based scheduling to run a recipe after the sync runs to make sure that datasets embrace the most recent knowledge.
You possibly can schedule a recipe to run hourly, weekly, month-to-month, or on particular days of the week or dates.
- Within the knowledge supervisor, click on the Recipes tab.
- Click on the drop-down to the appropriate of the recipe identify you need to run, and choose Schedule.
- Choose the Scheduled Mode and the time to run the recipe.
Proof of Idea
The Jobs subtab below knowledge supervisor reveals the standing of knowledge sync and recipe CRM Analytics jobs. You possibly can view error messages a few job, the run-time particulars about each transformation processed, and monitor the variety of jobs remaining out of your org’s 24-hour restrict.
As soon as the job standing is modified to Profitable, navigate to Information Belongings tab to entry newly created datasets.
I need to hear from you!
What’s one factor you discovered from this submit? How do you envision making use of this new data in the true world? Be at liberty to share within the feedback under.