Final Up to date on December 27, 2022 by Rakesh Gupta
airSlate’s native integration with Salesforce addresses essentially the most difficult duties for companies seeking to automate their doc workflows inside their Salesforce group. It permits for constructing end-to-end, multi-step, and multi-branch workflows inside Salesforce to automate doc era, routing, approvals, notifications and storage.
airSlate makes no-code doc workflow automation a straightforward expertise due to:
- Computerized doc era utilizing knowledge out of your Salesforce data
- Versatile function administration and role-based entry permissions
- 100+ no-code Bots used to automate any activity at hand
airSlate’s integration with Salesforce means that you can launch automated workflows in numerous methods – utilizing customized buttons, lightning widgets, Salesforce course of builder, Salesforce Circulate, and/or Scheduled Flows. Most significantly, you’ll be able to observe your doc’s progress by its whole lifecycle.
On this put up, we’ll clarify find out how to automate doc era utilizing airSlate for Salesforce.
Automated Doc Era in airSlate
Doc era is a course of that entails creating, customizing, modifying, and sharing data-driven paperwork routinely. With airSlate doc era, customers can automate completely different doc workflows, equivalent to worker onboarding, contract negotiation, invoicing, and plenty of extra by:
- Constructing superior doc templates, and ship them as PDF recordsdata
- Pre-filling paperwork with knowledge from Salesforce data, in addition to many different knowledge sources
The advantages of airSlate doc era:
- Superior doc templates – Create a DOCX-based template with merge fields, dynamic tables, conditional logic, fillable fields, dynamic photographs, and ship them as PDFs.
- On-line editor instruments – The airSlate Doc Editor permits for producing new docs from scratch or modifying present PDFs as in the event that they’re Phrase paperwork. You may kind textual content anyplace on a PDF, edit unique content material, photographs, graphics, blackout confidential particulars, and add fillable fields alongside along with your firm’s brand.
- No-code Bot integrations – Combine your paperwork with any system of document or cloud app utilizing no-code Bots. Pull and push knowledge to routinely populate paperwork, replace present data, or create new ones.
Customized buttons are important to automating doc era in airSlate for Salesforce. A customized button is a built-in Salesforce performance that enables customers to integrate Salesforce data with exterior URLs, purposes, or different programs with out coding.
That is very useful when customers steadily must entry different pages inside or exterior their group, instantly entry objects and document pages, or launch customized hyperlinks. Customized buttons allow customers to generate reviews, acquire buyer knowledge, and course of paperwork in a single click on.
Listed here are a number of examples of find out how to use customized buttons with airSlate:
- Run a brand new workflow in airSlate, utilizing a predefined workflow template
- Choose a workflow template in airSlate and run it in Salesforce
- Run a number of workflows with the one click on of a button utilizing a predefined workflow template
- Run a distinct workflow for each occasion, relying on the document knowledge.
For instance, operating a workflow in Salesforce with a customized button may help Human Sources groups set up and simplify the onboarding course of for brand new workers. Whereas getting new hires on board, HR professionals typically must ship them an ordinary doc bundle which incorporates an NDA, required tax kinds, firm code of conduct, and many others.
When correctly configured, airSlate’s customized button permits HR groups to generate this doc bundle routinely in a single click on.
How one can Automate Doc Era for Worker Onboarding utilizing airSlate for Salesforce
Worker onboarding is likely one of the important enterprise workflows which might be automated utilizing airSlate for Salesforce. Sometimes, HR departments must bulk ship paperwork for brand new workers to finish and eSign, then routinely export collected knowledge and paperwork to Salesforce.
In our instance, there are three contributors concerned within the onboarding course of:
- Recruiter, who must ship supply letters, tax kinds, and profit data for the brand new worker to signal and retailer again in SF.
- Worker, who wants to finish the corporate onboarding course of by reviewing and signing these paperwork.
- And Supervisor, who must be routinely notified when the onboarding course of is full.
Right here’s how the worker onboarding workflow works in airSlate
The method begins in Salesforce, the place there’s an inventory of latest workers with some fundamental information about them. The Recruiter selects the workers and clicks the customized airSlate button to start out a brand new workflow. The onboarding packages, with all the worker knowledge are pre-filled and despatched to workers through e mail.
The Worker receives an e mail notification to finish the paperwork. They click on the hyperlink within the physique of the e-mail and are taken to the paperwork, with most of their data already pre-filled. The Worker can overview and signal every doc. As they full one doc, the data is routinely transferred to the following one.
As quickly because the Worker has accomplished all the required paperwork, the Supervisor will get an automatic e mail notification in regards to the new worker becoming a member of their staff. The Supervisor can look by all the workers’ paperwork and full the fields assigned to them.
Returning to Salesforce, we are able to see that every one the data the Worker added to the paperwork has been routinely transferred to the Salesforce document. The Recruiter can overview all the finished and signed paperwork as they’ve been routinely hooked up to the worker’s document.
Step-by-step instruction to organising the worker onboarding workflow utilizing airSlate for Salesforce:
Step 1. Add each doc and kind required within the workflow. Customise them by including the assorted fillable fields you want, together with textual content, date, signature, and extra.
Try the video for step-by-step directions
Step 2. Arrange Steps for anybody who must full or view the paperwork.
Handle doc recipients and assign fields or whole paperwork to them. Customise the notification and add circumstances for when to ship out the paperwork.
Step 3. Lastly, add no-code Bots that aid you automate numerous duties in a doc workflow. Bots can ship reminders and notifications, pre-fill paperwork, switch knowledge, replace data in CRMs, and rather more.
Step 4. The very last thing to do is to create a customized button that allows doc creation instantly from Salesforce. To do that, navigate to Admin Instruments in your Salesforce account. Sort a button label and outline, and arrange the actions you need to provoke when the button is clicked. Then, choose the place in Salesforce you need the button to be accessible. And also you’re all set!
The Backside Line
On this overview, we’ve reviewed the doc era functionalities of airSlate for Salesforce utilizing the worker onboarding workflow for instance. Nevertheless, we really feel like we simply scratched the floor of what’s potential – so if airSlate for Salesforce has grabbed your consideration, undoubtedly request a demo to see it in motion.
I need to hear from you!
What’s one factor you realized from this put up? How do you envision making use of this new data in the actual world? Be at liberty to share within the feedback under.