Schedule-Triggered Movement (or Scheduled Movement) is a Salesforce Movement that launches mechanically and repeats itself at sure intervals.
For a batch of data, a schedule-triggered circulation begins on the appointed time and frequency.
By utilizing Schedule-Triggered Movement, you possibly can completely drop the concept to make use of the Apex Schedule Jobs through the use of Batch Apex.
They’re also called Scheduled Flows due to their uncommon habits and the situations supplied by them.
You possibly can set this Movement to run at a particular time at:
- As soon as
- Day by day or
Remember to take a look at: Know About Flows in Salesforce – Learn Here
These concerns apply to Schedule-triggered Flows:
- On the time and frequency set by the schedule, a circulation begins. There isn’t a different solution to begin a schedule-triggered circulation.
- The Begin Time area worth is predicated on the Salesforce org’s default time zone.
- An auto-launched circulation with a set off can solely be activated if the person has View All Information entry.
- The variety of schedule-triggered circulation interviews that may be performed in a 24-hour interval is proscribed to 250,000, or the sum of your group’s person licenses occasions 200, whichever is greater. Every document obtained by the schedule-triggered circulation’s question is the topic of 1 interview.
- Set the time, frequency, and document situations for those who specify an object in order that the circulation runs for a batch of data with a purpose to keep inside this restrict. To find out what number of varieties a schedule-triggered circulation executes on, see debug logs. Use the FLOW_START_SCHEDULED_RECORDS occasion to maintain monitor of the variety of data. A circulation error e-mail is distributed by Salesforce in case your group exceeds the restrict.
Try one other wonderful weblog by Sejal right here: What is the Custom Metadata Type in Salesforce in 2023?
- All subsequent occurrences of a schedule-triggered circulation are stopped if the circulation is deleted from the Scheduled Jobs web page in Setup. Deactivate after which reactivate the circulation to permit future runs.
- A circulation would not run whether it is deliberate to run as soon as at a time and date which have handed.
- Schedule-triggered flows are executed by the Automated Course of person.
- Don’t allow the Require Consumer Entry to Apex Courses Invoked by Movement replace for those who require a schedule-triggered circulation to execute Apex code. Schedule-triggered flows that try and execute Apex when that launch replace is energetic fail.
- Callouts can solely be made by a schedule-triggered circulation after a Pause factor has been executed. And not using a Pause factor, the circulation, for example, is unable to entry exterior objects, run Apex actions that create callouts, or run actions which can be derived from registrations for Exterior Providers.
- Allow Filter inaccessible fields from circulation requests in your org’s course of automation settings for those who arrange an Replace Data factor to make use of the ID and all area values from the $File international variable. If the Replace Data factor tries to set the values for system fields and different read-only fields, the circulation will fail.
- The default filter logic once you outline a number of filters is usually AND. The filters are mixed with OR if a couple of filter has the identical area chosen and makes use of the equals operator.